At ecotiva we pride ourselves on providing our customers with only the highest quality products. That’s why we chose GOTS certified organic cotton. It was the only certification we could really trust. It’s why we took the time to manufacture a double sided drawstring, and reinforce critical seams. Our goal is to get products in your hand that are going to last. High quality products with a longer life cycle means less packaging waste, less freight pollution, and less hassle. You can always count on us to deliver.
- What Does GOTS Certified Mean? While speaking with our expert production staff, it became abundantly clear that the industry is full of “fake” organic cotton. GOTS certified is the global standard, and it is internationally recognized as the toughest organic textile standard because it goes far beyond verifying the organic farming process to include every step of manufacturing. So don’t forget to look for the GOTS tag when responsibly shopping.
- Sturdy, Rugged, Built To Last: Take a look at our double sided drawstring, and notice that none of our competitors have this feature. Why not? It’s more difficult to produce. It’s a challenge we gladly accept, as this will extend the lifetime of your produce bag by distributing wear and tear more evenly. Our tape style drawstring distributes the stress more evenly through the sleeve of the bag.
- Easy Maintenance: You can machine wash your bags, and even machine dry them on low heat and tumble. We do however, suggest air drying them. Bonus, these bags work great to wash delicate or small items in (like makeup remover pads).
- Featuring High Visibility Tare Weight Patches: We’ve sewn a patch on the front of each one of these zero waste produce bags to ensure ease of use at checkout. This way you don’t have to worry about putting your reading glasses on...
- The Ecotiva Outlook: We’d like to thank you for considering our organic cotton produce bags as a purchase. We appreciate you reducing your plastic use, and we sure hope to be part of your journey.